Welcome to our studio!Come on in!
We’ve made significant investments in our voiceover studio to ensure that our customers always get the highest quality, professional voiceover products. However, the costs of new equipment ultimately get passed on to our clients, so we’re also very careful about how we spend our (your!) money.
If a piece of equipment or software offers a clear increase in quality, diversity, or efficiency, we’re in!
If it’s just the latest “it thing”, our clients won’t hear a difference, and it doesn’t help us deliver finished voiceovers to you faster? No thanks. We’d rather pass the savings along to you with lower prices.
In fact, that’s a big reason that we can give you big studio quality and sound without the big studio price: we’re specialists and have built a war chest filled with top quality hardware and equipment, but only those pieces that we reallyneed for specifically what we do!
Bold, exciting headings don’t make lists any more fun…
- Custom designed, sound isolated, acoustically balance vocal booth.
- Apple computers.
- Presonus Eris studio monitors.
- Avid Artist Transport and Control editing surfaces.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x studio headphones.
- Acoustic control room treatment.
- Secure, RAID-protected network access storage.
- Phone patch and Skype patch.
- SourceConnect and ISDN.
- Manley Voxbox pre-amp and channel strip.
- Millennia STT-1 Origin pre-amp and channel strip.
- Focusrite ISA 430 MkII pre-amp and channel strip.
- Vintech X73i Solid State Pre-Amp / EQ.
- Drawmer DS201 Noise Gate.
- Empirical Labs Distressor EL8x Compressor.
- FMR Audio PBC-6A Compressor.
- Allen & Heath Console.
- Steinberg 24-bit / 192 kHz Analog-Digital Converter.
- Manley Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone.
- Mohave MA-200 Tube Microphone.
- Neumann TLM103 Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
- Sennheiser MKH416 Shotgun Tube Microphone.
- Audio-Technica AT4047/SV Cardioid Condenser Microphone.
- Rode ProCaster Dynamic Broadcast Microphone.