Our Money Back Guarantee
Risk Free Purchasing
As professionals, we will do everything possible to make sure that every job is successful and that every client is happy. We’ve gotten pretty good at this and believe in our work. As a result, we offer something you don’t usually see in today’s world: A true, money-back satisfaction guarantee!
If you aren’t happy, let us know during the project. We’ll do everything within our power to change that and give you a final product with which you’re 100% satisfied. If we fail, we’ll refund your money without deducting any processing fees, administrative charges, or other sneaky costs.
As with anything, however, there are a few exceptions. Although it’s very unlikely that you will feel the need to invoke this guarantee, here are the limitations and circumstances under which we cannot provide a refund:
- If you have taken final delivery of a project.
- If you have already confirmed or approved the acceptance of a deliverable. Your approval represents an acceptance of the project and serves as an implicit statement of satisfaction.
- If you have accepted the sample voiceover deliverable and approved full production on a project with an estimate of $1000 or more.
- If script changes that are beyond the scope of the project occur, the project is cancelled by the client, or other events outside of our control render a deliverable ill-fitting, we cannot issue a refund. When a project is halted or cancelled mid-flight, however, we will only charge the client for the work that was actually done.
- You purchase a “Special Offer” or use a “Coupon Code” that does not constitute one of our standard packages, as advertised.
- You have not communicated with us for more than 30 days.
- Any costs for royalty-free music, sound effects, etc., purchased by TheVoiceNinja.com for the project and to which the client holds usage rights will be deducted from the refund and the associated files will be provided to the client.
Please note that our liability is limited to the payment received from you for the project.
Should you receive a refund, you acknowledge that you have no right (express or limited) to use any of TheVoiceNinja.com’s work product, including content, audio, script writing, or other deliverables, nor have any ownership interest in or to the same. The Copyright remains with us and you are not allowed to use our deliverables, even as a reference or for internal purposes.